Saturday, May 3, 2014

SMILE, Be Happy Be Yourself

Hi, what are you doing ? Hope you are happy.., Finally my lay out done, and today  I want to share my latest layout, I created for my little niece, she always happy and cheers and I inspired with her, and i hope I'm not to late to entering for the LGS April challenge, ... :))
This is my lay out, hope you like it  : ) 



I add and used a cheese cloth at the bottom of the layer, I also make a paper flower from memory box dies 



The banner I cut out from the journaling of Kaiser Craft paper from storyteller Collection, and add some Gesso, and I used a stencil from Finnabair.

I used prima flower , and I'm roses flower also , and I made the yellow flower from memory box dies, and the chippy I colour with acrylic paint and add a glimmer glaze from tattered angels



For The background I used a foam technique . You can used a foam from a household, and then I combined with stamp and stencil, I also add the embosing powder some. And the final touch I put a glimmer glaze to make the paper more colour . A heart Charm I put under the flower.

The product that I used:
Pattern Paper from Kaiser Craft  a Storryteller Collection, and for the background I used from Prima , a stationer's desk collection
Cheese Cloth, Gesso, Mod Podge, Modelling Paste, Embosing Powder, Glimmer Glaze, Acrylic Paint, Distress Ink.
Stencil from Prima -Finnabair Collection ( Sunrise Sunset ), stamp for Tim Holtz, Chipboard I bougth from Online Shop at the FB,  paper flower from Prima, and I'm roses, and flower dies from Memory Box, Charm from my stuff.


I would be joint and play with Lets Get Sketchy, and the sketch from Brenshevia The April week 4 Team B.
here is the sketch
http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-week-4-team-b.html




Hope you enjoy , with my creation,
Thanks for stopping by,

I really appreciate if you leave your comments ,
Have a nice day and Hugs from me : )

Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment