Monday, August 11, 2014

Princess Garden

Hi gals ... today I want to post my project on canvas, I like anything about art, but what I liked the best is mix media, my project title is Princess Garden,  I imagine the Princess walking in the garden which full of flowers  in the summer, I was excited if I can play with some challenge blog I hope you like my work :)

here is the photo :
I used the canvas 20 cm x 25 cm , first I glued tissue paper on canvas and then apply with Gesso, after that I spray with Dylussion Ink spray and also LSG ink spray. I used the stencil wall bricks with modeling paste.
the image that I used is Prima doll from Julie Nutting.
I used the clock machine from Seiko wall clock, and dies from Tim Holtz wheathered clock .
another product that I used are :
Dusty Attic chipboard scroll
root of the three, chippy bird and cage,paper flower from I'm roses , 
pearl, dies out butterfly from Cherry Lynn, stamp sentiment
medium : Gesso, modeling paste, embossing powder, ink spray, Distress Ink, Chalk board, Glossy Accent and stickles.

I entered my project to :



thanks for stopping by
really appreciated to read your comments,

with crafty hugs : )
Irma Tirza

Have a blessed day and happy crafting. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment