Monday, December 8, 2014

Celebrate The Season

Hi everyone...today I'm sharing my first post this month as one of the Guest Designers for the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge blog. Thankyou so much for Gloria Stengel who give me a chance to contribution in her  fabulous challenge blog. 

The theme of their current challenge #21 is " Celebrate The Season "  I decided to make a mini drawer book with the mini folding album inside , and I use the pattern paper from Simple Stories.

here is the photos, enjoy it !



I made this drawer book from a yellow board and for the folding mini album I use a cardstock from bassil and pattern paper from Simple Stories.



 I use a dies from spellbinder and pincher from Martha Stewart


I use many neodymium magnetic 



The house used magnetic inside , look the cute note , you can write a short message and placed in the pocket.





the tag  in the pocket and again I use a magnetic from the pocket .









I'm sorry if my explain not clear, maybe I should make a video to show you.

Another product that I use are :
Twinerry
Stickled
Glossy Accent
Charm
Pearl


Thankyou for stopping by,
really appreciate to read your comments.

Happy Holiday , and let's Celebrate the Season xo xo



warm crafty hug : )

Irma Tirza


No comments:

Post a Comment