Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Post Card from Indonesia

Hi ...how are you...? hope you all fine..I've been busy this month..but now I would love to share my post card, I made a simple with a vintage style, hope you like it : )

here is the photo 

( back )


( Infront )


small envelope to insert  a message 

The stamp  from Indonesia with love that I use is a custome handmade , I bought  from local online shop,  and swirl stamp from Stempeledge, small envelope I made from old book, and the bird is wood embellishment from prima  , I coloured the bird with acrylic paint , I use a stencil for clock vintage and applied with modeling paste, for  the backgroud I blend some colour with Distress Ink .

I enter my postcard to :

thanks for stopping by,
a big Hugs : )
Irma Tirza




No comments:

Post a Comment