Sunday, February 7, 2016

Golden Anniversary

Hello friends...here  I'm sharing my latest page that I made for my best friend. 
She was celebrated her 50 years , so thankful that our friendship more than 40 years....:)
She still look younger than her age, have a loving husband and family. She was invited all our friends while we in elementary school , so happy and fun meeting with all old friends LOL

here is my work as her gift , hope she like it







The product that I use :
Pattern paper from Kaisercraft and Simple stories
Gesso
Inka golds
Embosing Powder from LSG
Perfect pearl
Glass Glitter
Stamps from stempelglede
Flowers from I am roses and sizzix dies out
Dies out : Old vintage clock , roll film, goose feathers,
Chipboard : Number and word cheers


I enter my page to :
I am Roses Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy challenge 156 - monochrome

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a blessed dy and Happy crafting :)

Hugs,
Irma Tirza



No comments:

Post a Comment